Spending a day in an elephant sanctuary, feeding elephants, going to the mud bath and afterwards showering in the river with them is an amazing experience. I’ve never been so close to those gigantic mammals before 😊💕 Please just make sure to chose a sanctuary where they’re treated well and where they are not ridden!
Some interesting facts about 🐘 * Elephants can get 70 to 80 years old
* Grown ones weight between 2.000 and 3.000 kg (😳🙈)
* They eat around 100-150 kg of plants and fruits and drink around 40-50 liters of water DAILY
* Female elephants have their period every four months
* Females can have their first baby when they’re around 10 years old
* The pregnancy lasts for 24 months
* Baby elephants are being breastfed for 3 years
* The actual birth lasts for just around 30 minutes
* Around 15 minutes after the birth, the baby elephant can stand on its feet
* The baby elephant weights approx. 100-120 kg
Goodbye to Thailand again. Off to Myanmar this time 😊
А вы знаете, что для photoshop есть так называемые ‘пресеты’? Это как фильтры в инстаграме и vsco, только в photoshop.
И самое приятное - их можно придумать самому. Делаете все необходимые настройки по цветокоррекции, яркости, контрастности и т.д., сохраняете и пользуетесь!
2 107 minutes ago
coming back to Florence is my fav hobby 😊
4 1307 minutes ago
Fortaleza - Janeiro/2018
1 68 minutes ago
Views from my 4wd window don't get better than this - unless we are faced the other direction, and not on our way home! @rainbowgetaway#rainbowgetaway
Into the abyss 💧 shot from the Philippines, this time last year ⋆
with all the rain here in Bali there’s no place I’d rather be than right in these waters.
Ps. I’ve shared a travel journal on my website on the Philippines for anyone planning to visit, I highly recommend it👌🏼
Tue, 23rd Jan 2018
Behold - The Aurora Borealis! When the surreal light electrified the seascape in a blaze of green, I was utterly stunned. I submitted to its spell before focusing on the task at hand - to capture it! It was a celebration of a trifecta of moments. One, I was witness. Two, I was being led by @danielkordan . Three, this was Day 1 in Lofoten.”
Photo & Caption by ▻ ✪ @simexposure
Tag your best shots with #special_shots
Selected by @enginnnn