The newest addition to our ever-growing collection at Gin Lane Retail - Sheffield dry gin from @truenorthbrewco! A truly northern spirit indeed, distilled with Henderson's Relish and Sheffield honey 🍯 perfectly dry and herbaceous, pick it up today! We're open until 6!
1 18an hour ago
Here stands two icons of London! And very soon, 31 bartenders will take over this iconic city to battle it out for the Beefeater MIXLDN Global Champion Title! It couldn’t come sooner! LIVE. LOVE. LONDON!! 📸: @louis_amore_photographer
G&T at the Qantas Lounge in Melbourne. Another opportunity to try the Four Pillars Aussie Gin and I really like it! It’s refreshing and so easy to drink. Highly recommended - though it’s fairly pricey.
There are many reasons why I love Mashatu, mainly because it's the one place I feel most alive and consider it my happy place. ❤️🇧🇼But there is a few small things that I miss when I'm gone: 🌾🐾 1.The photographic underground hides; where you feel more at one with nature while I photograph and learn more about the ecosystem.🐘📷
2. Three vehicles per sighting rule; leading to intimate and magical moments with wildlife. Not to mention- I feel the most alive being out in the bush on a drive in the photographic hides.🌾
3. The mashatu staff that becomes family. 🇧🇼
4. The special and intimate wildlife sightings. Especially the Leopards, where I encountered my first ever Leopard sighting. 🐆🐾
5. Hearing all kinds of wildlife during early hours; hyenas with their eerie laughter, lions roaring or birds chirping before the sunrise.🌞🐾🦉
6. The landscape; varying from the thickets of Mopane bush, dry riverbeds to the koppies that form part of the Greater Mapungubwe.
7. Mmamagwa Hill – where the famous Rhodes baobab is located. A special little gem where I had my life changing moment.
8. The outside showers at Tented Camp. Nothing can quite compare to a moonlit shower or even a squirrel as an unexpected visitor.🐿
9. The boma dinners. Enjoying a delicious meal over a G&T while reflecting on the days activities.🔥🍸 #mashatu#mashatugamereserve#botswana#africa#c4photosafaris#childreninthewilderness#CITW#photomashatu#photomashatuhides#leopard#wildlife#baobab#outsideshower#sunset#sundowner#ginandtonic#boma#dinner#Africa#travelgram#takemeback
0 202 hours ago
Our new bottles for 2018, har Finally arrive, ready to be Gilles up! And the new bottles are in 70cl 😎
So today we arrived in #hakuba and stocked up on the essentials for the next 10 days of skiing. Roku Gin, #meijichocolate and #matchakitkat! I’m hoping the amount of skiing we do, negates the chocolate and gin! ⛷🍸🍫
This is the first time I’ve posted a photo of myself on this IG account and so I thought I’d do a little introduction as to who @speakeasyalice is.... Here’s a few random facts about me... I used to be a tee-totaler. I hated the taste of alcohol until the age of 30, when I first tried gin. Needless to say, seven years later, I haven’t looked back!
My initials are AA.....quite apt I feel!
By trade, I am a Women’s Health Physio with my own small business in Adelaide, Australia.
I am a very keen skier - so all my holidays are based around skiing and gin - hence why I’m currently in Japan!
So there’s a little bit about me! Anyone else want to share a bit of an intro about themselves?
27 3335 days ago
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram