Taking in a new day!! Thanks @goldcoastpix for being my super model... Happy Thursday everyone - hope it’s a beautiful day for you wherever you may be, whatever you may do.
This was taken on a Thursday a couple of months back when life was really tough - you know those days when you feel like you have nothing and no one and you can’t make sense of your circumstances?
Those days do eventually pass, but sometimes fate intervenes and gives you someone to help you through it all. That’s what happened this day.
Will be forever grateful to you, my beach buddy!
We’ve been out to a few places on the Gold Coast lately, so thought I’d give you my take on them, while showing you a sunrise pic from Monday as it’s windy and just starting to drizzle rain here... 1. Moo Moos - go on a Sunday and have the 2 course lunch. You choose entree and main and have your partner choose main and dessert and you have a 3 course meal. Delicious, great service and worth every penny.
2. Broadbeach Tavern - A great deal with the steak, chips and salad with a schooner for $11.50. You may have to wait a while for service, but the food stacks up. Cheap drinks, too!
3. Milan at Tedder Ave. - quite expensive for what you got and we waited for over 45 minutes for our food and they forgot our drinks, but they did seem to be under staffed. Good if you are gluten intolerant, but we are undecided about going back. Sorry guys!!!! 😢
4. Yamagen at QT. Simply amazing- can’t fault it at all. If you are looking for a great Japanese experience, head here.
5. Lolas at Broadbeach - $5.50 breakfast is always a great deal! Can’t go wrong!
6. Max’s on Broadbeach mall - the $10 lunch special is delicious!! Try the grilled chicken if you want a yummy healthy option for good value.
Will share more next week!!! Does anyone have any recommendations?? 🥘 ☕️ 🥘 ☕️
Here’s One I prepared earlier and I have a question for you. But first, it is supposed to be raining today and looks very cloudy, so I thought I would post this pic from yesterday. No filter, no edits, completely raw.
So here is my question for you…
Uber Or taxi??
We got a taxi from Broadbeach to the next suburb up, Surfers Paradise. The taxi trip was just short of $20 each way. How much would an Uber normally cost and do you use them? 🚕 🚕 🚕 🚕🚕
Good morning from North Burleigh - one of my most favourite spots for many reasons!
Today is going to be the hottest day of the week, and while the surf and swell is dying down a little bit, it’s still dangerous conditions. Yesterday while at The Spit, I saw a six month old pup get caught by the swell.
Luckily the owner managed to grab her, but it could’ve been a disastrous ending. I guess not only do we have to watch out for us, but our fur babies as well!
Enjoy the sun, stay by the pool and stay cool. Happy Monday!