Four years ago today you graduated year 12 Cameila 🎓 ~ having no idea what career pathway to take, and not knowing what to do ~ you started a degree which you were very unsure about!! 😬 Well what a journey you have had ~ you are on the home run now ~ there is light at the end of the tunnel ~ one more semester to go!!! 👌🙌🙋 I am so so proud of you, your dedication and commitment is beyond inspiring ~ you have maintained a balance of everything: study ~ family ~ friends and social life ~ part time job ~ boyfriend ~ and me moving us everytime you are in the middle of exams or assignments!! Sorry 👎😫🙅 😟😟// you have definitely defied all odds.
Not only, have you learnt so much, I too have learnt a tremendous amount, by reading your work over the years ~ thank you for teaching me heaps!! I love how forever humble you are!! 🤘
Much love 💟 👩❤️👩
0 0just now
HRH The Queen meeting HMS Sutherland firefighters.
Her Majesty The Queen spent the day onboard HMS Sutherland which is paying a routine visit to London during which she will celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Ship’s Commissioning.
The Queen was received onboard the Type 23 Frigate by her Commanding Officer Commander Andrew Canale MVO and First Sea Lord Admiral Sir Philip Jones KCB ADC. In addition, Sir Donald Gosling, the Lord Lieutenant and Deputy Lord Lieutenant of Sutherland, the Commander of the Devonport Flotilla, the Naval Regional Commander for Eastern England and several of the Ship’s previous Commanding Officers, were also present to greet The Monarch.
During the Royal Visit members of the Ship’s company and their families were also introduced to the Queen and serve Luncheon in HMS Sutherland’s Hangar.
The Ship has also recently completed a six-week operational work up in preparation for a deployment next year and tasked as one of the first Royal Navy escorts for the aircraft carrier, HMS Queen Elizabeth on her sailing from Rosyth for the first time.
HMS Sutherland has spent much of the past twelve months conducting national tasking as Fleet Ready Escort and Towed Array Patrol Ship, a task requiring her to be at very high readiness for operational tasking around the UK. She has been responsible for escorting a number of Russian warships as they transited past UK territorial waters, including two Steregushchiy-class corvettes, Soobrazitelny and Boiky - the newest class in the Russian Navy. .
7am slim feeling VS 7pm bloat! DO YOU ALSO FEEL THIS WAY SOMEDAYS? LIKE IF YOU DO AND LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY TIPS OR TRICKS ⬇️ I used to always become bloated towards the back end of the day, it's like my body used to change complete. Tbh I'm thinking about taking a pic the next time I feel like this to get a real life comparison for you. I'll post it up and go into more depth on how I fix it. Below are some tips and tricks which I've learnt not to get bloated especially on a carb or cheat day:
1. Eat carbs or foods with similar fibre content to what you normally eat. If you overload with fibre your body may not be used to this which will hold food in your intestines causing the bloated look.
2. Drink plenty of water to increase digestion and absorption of foods into your bloodstream. I've noticed I drink more water when I'm leaner back end of the day.
3. Minimise food high in starch as this may react with your gut if you normally don't eat it
4. If you are becoming bloated make sure you don't have any allergies or celiac's disease which will usually results in a gluten free diet.
5. On carb day I've switched to more simple carbs as it's not extremely high in volume which means my body can process the average amount of volume I usually consume on non carb days which will hence result in no bloating. For the people that will say insulin or high GI, please... save your breathe. Insulin is always not a negative thing especially if you know what you're doing. 😆
Follow us (@tipstotrain) for more tips 💪🖤
All credits to respective owners // @thejayvalentine
20 166829 minutes ago
The goal is to laugh forever with someone you take seriously ♥️
47 202522 minutes ago
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram