Did someone say cake?!
Don't forget tomorrow we have our special luncheon after the service for all of our October birthdays.
So bring along a plate of food to share with your Church family
We'd love for you to celebrate with us
“My mother tells me that when I meet someone I like, I have to ask them three questions: 1. what are you afraid of? 2. do you like dogs? 3. what do you do when it rains? Of those three, she says the first one is the most important. ‘They gotta be scared of something, baby. Everybody is. If they aren’t afraid of anything, then they don’t believe in anything, either.’ I asked you what you were afraid of. 'spiders, mostly. being alone. little children, like, the ones who just learned how to push a kid over on the playground. oh and space. holy s**t, space.’ I asked you if you liked dogs. 'I have three.’ I asked you what you do when it rains. 'sleep, mostly. sometimes I sit at the window and watch the rain droplets race. I make a shelter out of plastic in my backyard for all the stray animals; leave them food and a place to sleep.’ he smiled like he knew. like his mom told him the same thing. 'how about you?’ me? I’m scared of everything. of the hole in the o-zone layer, of the lady next door who never smiles at her dog, and especially of all the secrets the government must be breaking it’s back trying to keep from us. I love dogs so much, you have no idea. I sleep when it rains. I want to tell everyone I love them. I want to find every stray animal and bring them home. I want to wake up in your hair and make you shitty coffee and kiss your neck and draw silly stick figures of us. I never want to ask anyone else these questions ever again.”
Caitlyn Siehl (via: @soulbraille#soulbraille) 🖤
Meme Quote: #jmstorm@jmstormquotes 👈🏼
40 292221 hours ago
Which one do you prefer? ☕️ 🤔
The 5 Types of Crowns 👑 for Believers In Heaven⤵
1) The Incorruptible/Imperishable Crown: Also called the victor's crown. It is given to those for being truly self denying always putting others before themselves. This person not only serves but he also avoids sin in order to better serve God. Serving God is his first priority, finishing the race like a victor. See 1 Corinthians 9:24-25.
2) The Crown Of Rejoicing: This crown has also been named the "soul winners" crown, mentioned in 1 Thess 2:9. To those who are faithful witnesses to the saving grace of God and leads souls to Jesus. The verse indicates that God will be giving a crown to those who have witnessed to others and leading people to Christ. When you help someone to be led to the Lord, you have just been used as a vessel of God (1 Thess 2:10). God will judge you by your willingness and desire to be used by Him to witness to others, not necessarily on how many actually get saved.
3) The Crown Of Righteousness: To those who love and long for the coming of Christ, who anxiously wait and look forward to the day when He will return for His saints. This crown is given to those who have lived a good and righteous life for God while living down here on earth. See 2 Tim 4:7-8.
4) The Crown Of Glory: 1 Peter 5:1,4 tells us about this "elders crown" or as Peter called it, the crown of glory. God has a special crown for those spiritual followers who share the word of God. These could be preachers, ministers, missionaries, evangelists, youth leaders or any one who faithfully teaches the word of God to others. These people rarely get any recognition here in this life but their crown is waiting for them in heaven.
5) The Crown Of Life: It is for all believers who love the Lord (James 1:12), but it's also especially for those who endure sufferings, who bravely confront persecution for Jesus, even to the point of death, thus it's also called the "Marty'rs Crown" (Rev 2:10). As we get deeper into the end times, true believers will face this test. Christians who have been martyred for their faith throughout history will not only be given this crown of life, but other rewards once they enter into heaven.
In @leilamckinnon words: 'I knitted my first jumper, and not in a boring-old-woman-type-way, but in a total retro-craft-super-cool-chick-way. Just so we're clear'. 🙌🏻👍🏻👌🏻✌🏻️💪🏻 #preach
74 59572 days ago
This is so beautiful....!! 💖😘😭😍 SHOW YOUR LOVE. IT NEVER DIES. @joshsundquist
Okay I'm falling in love with these fall colors! 😍🍂🍁Although I'm not a fan of cold I still gotta admit that seasonal variation is a nice thing. ☺️✌🏼 It's nice to live in a country where it's cold sometimes - you learn to appreciate warmth more. Just like in life when you have gone through a lot of shit you learn to appreciate the good things in your life even more. ☀️ Have a great day everyone! Keep pushing ☺️💪🏼
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram