Dear business owners 👇
@Regranned from @drivenowinsurance - Reasons why you should have business insurance:
1. Minimization and Prevention of Financial Losses 👉🏼Insurance assists you in reducing financial losses whenever any unpleasant event or unfortunate situation occurs. For example, a breakdown of equipment will not allow your business to function well.This could result in the business losing revenue.
2. Protects Your Employees 👉🏼Your most important asset is your employees. This is why you should protect them in the event of any accident because it pays to do this. Not only will you be protecting the interest of your employees, but you will also be protecting yours as well- against liability claims or lawsuits
3. Risk Sharing 👉🏼Insuring your business will also make it possible to achieve loss or risk sharing in business. There are times when, instead of making profit in a business, a company ends up making losses.This is where the insurance company comes in
Also, business insurance might help a company scale through any misfortune that could potentially bankrupt your company. In such scenario, both your company and insurance company will collectively work towards getting the business operational again
4. You Could Get Sued 👉🏼In the event of a liability claim or lawsuit, if the company is not insured, it might end up folding up. Anything could happen; broken contract, one accident or one disgruntled employee, could end everything you have built for years. Even if you eventually win the law suit, you might end up going out of business because of the cost of legal defense. With liability insurance, you will have a peace of mind. This will enable you to concentrate on running your business, which is what truly matters
5. Protection of the Company’s Image 👉🏼Insuring your business will also help you protect the image of your company. When a business goes down, there are some other things that also go down with it. It is not only the company that will suffer this. Insuring your business is an excellent way of preventing your stakeholders, customers and even the public from suffering for this
6. It’s the Law 👉
We made it to Sydney! Quite a time warp completely skipping over Saturday. Left SoCal on Friday evening and landed in Oz on Sunday morning. Now it's time to get used to driving on the left side of the road while driving from the right side driver's seat. This is true life practice at "constantly varied" if I've ever seen it. #rentalinsurance#asiandriver#watchout#rxinternational#rxsemiworldtour
This can be a stress-saver for robberies, vandalism, and natural disasters.
Good coverage should also include things like:
✔️ Medical bills of people who get hurt at your place ✔️ Damages you cause at someone else’s home ✔️ Rent if you have to stay somewhere else because of damage done to your apartment ✔️ Stuff stolen from a storage unit.
All this for about $30 a month!