📱Sooooooo you've been scrolling IG thinking about selling your home 🏡 looking for a sign. THIS IS THE SIGN YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR! Now shoot me a DM and we can set an appointment and put a plan together! 😁 #sellwithstacey
Here are 6 benefits of a #SMSF: .
1. Greater control over your super, as you make the key decisions and you’re in charge of where you invest your money. .
2. Flexibility and choice. You construct your fund’s investment strategy and enjoy more investment choice. The choice of investments in SMSFs is far greater than what other super arrangements can offer. You can invest in property, direct shares, cash, term deposits and more. .
3. Costs. You are in control of what services you require and how much you pay for them. .
4. Tax advantages. There are potential tax savings in SMSFs depending on your personal circumstances and investment strategy. .
5. The potential to borrow to buy a property within your super fund. .
6. Insurance can be included in your SMSF to protect your income and assets, for example life insurance, total and permanent disability (TPD) and income protection. .
We can help set your #SMSF up, just call 1300 781 271
We all know #Saving money is often a lot easier said than done, especially when earning a starting salary! .
No matter how much you earn or how many bills you have to pay, there are ways for you to start saving money, here are 7 tips to get you started: .
1. Know What You’re Working With: Keep track of your finances– create a budget. .
2. Don’t Feel Like You Have to Say ‘Yes’: Being able to decline an invitation or hang at home instead of hitting the town, then, is an amazing way to save money. .
3. Understand Your Money Pitfalls: If you can’t function without a morning latte, consider finding a way to make one at home instead of buying one every morning. .
4. Save Money Where You Can’t See It: Transfer it into an account you don’t have easy access to (some bank accounts can only be withdrawn from in person, for instance). .
5. Get Organised: If you find yourself struggling to keep track of your bills, set up automatic payments with your bank account or the providers. .
6. Set Financial Goals: Setting goals can be a really effective way of saving money because they give you a clear reason not to buy the jeans you’re eyeing or go bar-hopping three days per week. .
7. You Aren’t Too Young to Think About Retirement: Retirement may seem far off now, but it’s never too early to start investing in a retirement fund. .
Give us a call on 0412 605 578 to book your #FREE consultation and get your finances in order! .
Opening this week with Saving tip #3. Sharing an apartment with a roommate can save you from spending around a thousand dollars for rent, plus you’ll be able to split the utility and grocery costs. Isn’t that a good deal?
1 176 hours ago
22/34 Stanton Road, Mosman| $625 per week |This well maintained top floor apartment with freshly updated interiors basks abundance of natural light and provides an ideal option for those seeking a convenient harbourside sanctuary. Who doesn’t enjoy looking at sparkling waters?
1 266 hours ago
after the longest week ever, exhausted. did absolutely nothing this weekend but work, nap, sleep, eat, nap and sleep. started a new part time job at a little veggie/vegan cafe today which is super exciting for my travel funds and for my motivation! the people are so awesome and it's so great to be working in an environment that's in line with discovering my values and aspirations 🌼
ready for monday and getting back into dissertation writing! let's do this! 🙌
[ALSO if anyone knows of any private landlords who accept pets and are looking for a tenant for a 1 bed or houseshare in witney/surrounding areas, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH! urgently asking for a friend 💜]
Do you know what I hate? White doors, white cabinets, white appliances, and white walls. A close second is carpet in high traffic areas and the dining room. Why do I hate it so much try living with a kid(s) with any or all of these things and likely you will hate them too. Especially if your renting you can pretty much kiss your deposit goodbye. After 3 years of renting this apartment all of the doors and walls need painting, scrubbing can only do so much. 😞 #white#cleaning#renting#lifewithkid#hate#momtruth
Looking forward to ❄️ WHITE PEARL MOUNTAIN DAYS ❄️ as much as we do? 🤜🏻 from 16.03.18 until 01.04.18 🤛🏻 Save your ideal accommodation on www.easy-holiday.at right now and enjoy your most precious days in the snow! 🔥🙌🏻👀
2 15314 hours ago
Popular Instagram Photos
A little peek into our front foyer. /// We usually keep the door closed as this is where the duplex splits into two. (If you’re new to my feed, We live on the main floor of our home and rent out the apartment upstairs.)
When I tell people that our house is a duplex, I often get asked if our area of the home and our tenant’s area are separate from each other. And yes, of course! I think it’d be a wee bit too close for comfort if they weren’t. There’s a locking door at the top of those stairs.
We’re going on 3 years as landlords, and I’m thinking about writing a blog post about our experience on the topic of buying, owning and living in a duplex. Is this something you’d be interested in reading? .
P.S. Happy Valentines Day! ❤️
Would you buy this? 🤔🏡 Privately positioned in a quality cul-de-sac, this impressive resort-style residence blends luxury and style with an emphasis on all year round entertaining. With 5 well proportioned bedrooms, superb outdoor entertaining areas including a fully equipped cabana, and a resort-style in ground swimming pool, coming home everyday would feel like going on a holiday. - 6 Ellery Place Dolans Bay - Sold in February 2018 by David Kennedy of @chrisburkerealestate for $2,140,000.
31 56812:34 PM Feb 11, 2018
Check out the yard! 🏡👉🏼😱 Such a commanding sight with a perfectionist’s approach to design, perspective and boundless entertaining space, this stunning home epitomises luxurious living in the 21st century. Cutting edge in every way and privately set behind automated gates at this revered address, families will revel in this incredible resort inspired sanctuary. - 26 Chivers Road Templestowe - Sold in July 2017 by Fabio Forlano of @jelliscraig for $4,088,000.
4 Agnes Street Thornbury VIC
$980 per week
4 Beds 2 Baths 2 Cars
Saturday 13 Jan 11.35am - 11.50am
A show-stopping extension unites these spaces with elegant bedrooms in this freestanding, four bedroom, two bathroom home. Extensively renovated to create a floor plan and environment with contemporary living in mind.
The home's focal point is a huge living, dining and kitchen
Bi-fold doors access a generous deck and entertaining area
Granite-filled kitchen features quality appliances and dishwasher
Ample cupboard space throughout the home
Well-proportioned bedrooms provide built in robes
Feature fireplaces and an ensuite to the main bedroom
A chic central bathroom with a separate shower and bath
Large separate laundry with outdoor access
Heating and cooling throughout
Off street parking via the right of way
من شخصا همچین چیزی ندیده بودم! 😁
ضمنا, من از این کاندو یک اتاق کرایه کردم و صاحب خونه یک زوج چینی مهربون هستن که توی اتاق دیگه این واحد زندگی میکنن.
کرایه من:۷۰۰ دلار
بیمه مستاجر: ۲۶ دلار
مکان ساختمان هم مرکز شهر نیست و با مترو حدود ۴۰ دقیقه فاصله داره.
I have rented a room in an apartment (condo in Canada). Here's a brief info:
Rent: 700 CAD
Content Insurance: 26 CAD
I must mention that the it is not even close to the downtown. It's 40 mins by subway to more commercial areas of the city . The landlord is a lovely kind Chinese couple which is great.
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram