Hey guys, Ryan here. Louise shared 5 facts about herself the other day so now it's my turn:
1. I'm a dual citizen American and Canadian but ethnically I'm 4th generation Japanese (My great, great grandparents moved to Hawaii from Japan).
2. My favorite food is natto! (Comment below if you know what that is!)
3. I'm allergic to passionfruit.
4. I have a golf degree (Bachelor of Agribusiness in Professional Golf Management, to be exact)
5. My favorite sneaker is the Jordan XI Concords!
We'd love to learn a little more about you guys in the comments below!
We like to give shout-outs to our most dedicated Eyewitnesses! @la_reflections was born in Los Angeles and lives in Huntington Park. He works at a wire and rope supplier. He considers himself a photo enthusiast who enjoys long exposure shots and capturing sunrises and sunsets. Gilbert says taking pictures saved his life by helping him focus on his love for photography. He'd like to give his own shout-out to his mother - who he says he has everything to thank her for! We'd like to thank Gilbert for tagging his posts with #abc7eyewitness.
72 545222 hours ago
Spotting a ✈️ Philippine 🇵🇭 Airlines landing 🛬 at Los Angeles International Airport during sunset 🌅 recently.