Weight Watchers or not these 2SP waffles are a must!
1/4c @kodiakcakes (2)
1/4c almond milk (0)
1 egg (0)
1tb plain FF Greek yogurt (0)
pinch of salt, dash of cinnamon, splash of vanilla
1tsp baking powder (0) 📷: @creativelosing
recipe cred: @trackitlikeitshot
31 290822 hours ago
Nothing goes better with a big stack of Kodiak Cakes flapjacks than a slab of Vital Farms butter. That’s why we've teamed up with our BFFs over at Vital Farms to gift one lucky winner a month’s supply of Vital Farms butter and a Kodiak Cakes variety pack.
HOW TO ENTER TO WIN:⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀
1. 'Like" this photo.⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2. Follow @vitalfarms and @kodiakcakes on Instagram.⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀
3. Tag your breakfast BFF below.⠀⠀⠀
Check back in Wednesday to see if you are the winner; the giveaway will run for 48 hours.
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only and will remain open until Wednesday, February 21st. Good luck!
2923 68942 days ago
🥂Cheers to long weekends and tall pancake stacks. 🥞 📷: @briewilly
52 22855 days ago
GIVEAWAY! We are cozying up with one of favorite brands for a winter treat! We teamed up with @goodpop to giveaway two boxes of our Dark Chocolate Power Cakes and two boxes of GoodPops!
To enter to win:
1) LIKE this photo
2) FOLLOW @kodiakcakes + @goodpop
3) TAG two friends in the comments
This giveaway is not sponsored by Instagram and you must be 13 years old to win. Giveaway closes at noon on Tuesday February 20th. We will ship anywhere in the US.
•½ cup (1stick) butter •1 cup coconut sugar •½ cup chocolate chips •1 & 1/3 cup Dark Chocolate Kodiak Cakes mix •1 teaspoon vanilla extract
•1 egg • Instructions: •Preheat oven to 350 degrees
•In a small sauce pan, melt butter and chocolate together and mix until smooth
•In a separate bowl, mix egg, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract together until combined •Add chocolate mixture to egg and sugar mixture and mix until smooth •Add dark chocolate Kodiak Cakes in about 3 increments, folding into batter until just combined •Transfer batter to greased brownie pan
•Bake for about 20-25 minutes until cooked through and knife/toothpick comes out clean •Let cool, slice and serve!
867 32416 days ago
When Valentine’s and Waffle Wednesday land on the same day. ❤️🙌🏻 Happy Valentine’s we love you all an “waffle” lot.
pitaya berry waffles
1 1/4 cup milk of choice
1 Large whole eggs
1/4 cup egg whites or plain egg whites (optional add 1/2 tsp strawberry extract to batter)
1 packet Pitaya Plus smoothie pack
2 tablespoons melted coconut oil or butter
2 tablespoons stevia powder or sweetener of choice
1 cup Kodiak Cakes mix of your choice
2 tablespoons coconut flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 scoop vanilla or strawberry protein powder
1 Add all ingredients to a high speed blender in the order listed. Mix on high until smooth. Let sit for 3-5 minutes. Preheat waffle maker or griddle (for pancakes). 2 Coat waffle maker or pan with non stick spray. Cook waffles (or pancakes) for 2-3 minutes per side until golden brown. Top with fresh strawberries and syrup if desired.
NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION (makes 15- 4" waffles): calories- 55, fat- 3 grams, carbs- 6 grams/fiber- 1 gram, protein- 2 grams PER WAFFLE
22 24376 days ago
Whether you’re celebrating Galentine’s today or Valentine’s Day tomorrow these are the perfect way to treat yourself, or your loved one! ❤️ Cake Batter Blondies
Recipe by @kiwiandcarrot *Serves 16
F21 | C57 | P4
1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
1 1/2 cups sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
3 cups Kodiak Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix
1 cup unsalted butter, melted
2 cups powdered sugar
1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
1/2 tsp. almond extract
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom of 13x9-inch pan and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine butter, sugars, vanilla and eggs. Mix until incorporated and then mix in Kodiak Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix. Gently fold in sprinkles.
3. Pour in greased pan and spread evenly.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until an inserted knife comes out clean. Allow to cool completely while you make frosting.
5. Combine all frosting ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix until smooth.
6. Spread on cooled blondies and top with sprinkles.
42 126011:38 PM Feb 13, 2018
The perfect Galentine’s celebration. What is Galentine’s day you ask? “Oh it is only the best day of the year. every February 13th my lady friends and I leave our husbands and our boyfriends at home and we just kick it breakfast style. Ladies celebrating ladies.” -Leslie Knope
Head to @okayestmomsblog for more details on how to throw your own Galentine’s party! Cheers to this coming Galentine’s.
79 306811:54 PM Feb 12, 2018
NO BAKE, yes you read that right. No bake peanut butter cup clusters
Serving Size 1 cluster
Calories 65 kcal
Total Carbohydrate 6g
Total Fat 3g
Makes 8 clusters
INGREDIENTS •3 heaped tablespoons peanut butter (smooth)
•3 tbsp Kodiak Cakes Dark Chocolate Power Cakes Flapjack mix
•3 tablespoons milk of choice
•1/4 cup chocolate chips
•1 heaped tablespoon cacao powder
•3/4 cups rolled oats
Add all ingredients to a medium sized bowl. Mix until well combined. With a spoon, small ice cream scoop, or melon baller, drop 8 portions on a wax paper lined baking sheet. Let set in fridge or freezer 10 minutes to firm and set up. Add a festive sprinkle if desired with extra peanut butter.
223 41079:25 PM Feb 9, 2018
Who’s ready for V day?! We are making the Strawberry Buttermilk Buscuits for sure! Because, after all, cute food tastes better.,😉 Recipe:
•2 cups Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Power Cakes Mix
•1/3 cup coconut sugar
•1/2 cup (1 stick) cold butter, diced into cubes
•1 cup unsweetened almond milk
•1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
•1/2 teaspoon baking powder
•pinch of salt
•1/2 cup strawberries, diced small
•1 Tablespoon Vanilla Bean Ghee (you can just use butter with a little bit of vanilla if you don’t have ghee)
•sugar in the raw, for sprinkling
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine Kodiak Cakes mix, coconut sugar, baking powder, and salt and whisk together until smooth.
3. Add butter, and dry ingredients to a blender or food processor.
4. Pulse until mixture resembles crumbs.
5. Pour mixture back into the bowl and add almond milk.
6. Carefully mix with your hands or a fork until batter is just mixed.
7. Add strawberries and mix until just evenly incorporated, being careful not to mix too much! (butter will melt)
8. Freeze batter for about 15 minutes.
9. Remove from freezer and roll out on a floured surface until about 1 & 1/2 inch thick.
10. Use a heart or circle cutter and cut out your biscuits.
12. Place on a greased baking sheet.
13. Melt your ghee or vanilla butter and brush each biscuit until coated lightly.
14. Sprinkle sugar in the raw on each biscuit.
15. Bake for about 15 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
16. Let cool (or don’t), slice in half and fill biscuit with whipped cream and extra strawberries or just eat alone with some tea!
We will get out of bed for a stack that looks like this. 😍 📷: @vivfitcoach
44 194711:37 PM Feb 6, 2018
🥜🐵CHUNKY MONKEY COOKIE SKILLET🍌🍫
Recipe Cred: @onecrazedfoodie
321 Cal 41C|14F|16P
-1 can chickpeas (drained and rinsed)
-1/3 cup nut butter -1/4 cup maple syrup
-1 egg (can sub flax egg)
-1/2 cup almond milk
-1 tsp vanilla extract
-2 ripe bananas (mashed)
-1.5 cups your favorite Kodiak Cakes -1 tsp baking powder
-1/4 tsp salt
-1/2 cup chopped walnuts (plus more for topping)
-1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (plus more for topping)
Directions: •Place all wet ingredients in a blender (except banana) and combine until chickpeas are fully broken down and smooth. In a large bowl, add all dry ingredients. Fold in mashed banana and mix until fully combined. Top with walnuts, banana and chocolate chips. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top and sides.
266 505011:36 PM Feb 5, 2018
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram